Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, July 1, 2013

Day 1 - Insanity

Today I took my Insanity Fit Test...well needless to say it was insane!  I am suppose to re-take the Fit Test every two weeks to see if my numbers improve.  Here are my 1st Fit Test numbers.

July 1st - Fit Test #1

SWITCH KICKS - 40
POWER JACKS - 40
POWER KNEES - 63
POWER JUMPS - 17
GLOBE JUMPS - 7
SUICIDE JUMPS - 4
PUSH-UP JACKS - 2 + 10 modified knee push-ups
LOW PLANK OBLIQUE - 21

As you can see my numbers went down as I went through the Fit Test and my form was pretty bad throughout.

How I feel - Pretty drained and my head hurts...pretty sure I am dehydrated from that workout and I need to eat some good calories!

Here I am about five minutes after the cool down and a much needed gulp of water.  As you can see I am extremely RED in the face because my heart-rate was pretty high through the whole thing.


Per my HRM my Average HR was 159 with a HIGH of 204...jeez I am out of shape!

My total work out time was 32.16 min and my HR was "in-zone" for only 15.52 min...meaning it was too high for most of it.

Calories burned today were 470kcal...would have been a lot more if I could have stayed in-zone more so I might need to take more breaks until I can build up my stamina.

Tomorrow's workout
Plyometric Cardio Circuit

No comments:

Post a Comment