Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, July 1, 2013

Day 1 - Eating Clean


Well really I have been eating clean(er) for about a week, but today starts the month Challenge so we will just start tracking everything today.

All though I track everything on My Fitness Pal, I want to have everything on here as a way of keeping my accountable.

Breakfast - Oatmeal with Stevia in the Raw and Coffee (still using my Coffemate creamer...this one is going to be hard to loose)
Snack - Chocolate Shakeology with Strawberries and Blueberries
Lunch - Chicken Salad with Grapes and stone-ground whole wheat toast.
Snack - String Cheese & Almonds
Dinner - Grilled Chicken Parm with Whole Grain Pasta and Steamed Broccoli and Cauliflower
Snack - Greek Yogurt with Granola

(Of course this is different than what I had planned because I forgot about the Roasted Chicken that needed to be eaten, so just if Dana is reading this disregard my Menu I submitted last night.  I need to do a new one.)

My Fitness Pal gives me 1200 cal a day for what I want to loose however I am exclusively breastfeeding my almost 3mo daughter which burns an estimated 500 cal which put me at 1700 cal a day...this does not include what I burn working out.

I plan to post my recipes and pictures of meals soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment