Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Day 3 - Insanity & Eating Clean


Today I was a joke!  I have literally no endurance and Cardio Power & Resistance gave me the "once over". The workout from warm up to cool down/stretch is 39 minutes long...I lasted for 32.12 minutes...and 3.5 minutes of that were the cool down/stretch.  I am sure it is just because it is my 1st REAL week of eating completely clean and working out really hard, but dang I feel like a looser not being able to do all the workout...I mean I can even complete ONE real push-up, I have to do modified "girl" ones.

It never fails...every day after my workout I get a screaming headache which sucks!  Today I decided that needed some recovery quick so I downed a Muscle Pharm protein shake with Almond Silk.  My head still hurts but I hope it will ease up soon.

Enough Negative Nelly!!!  The up side is that I am working in the right direction and I WILL get better.

Regarding the Cardio Power & Resistance workout...this stuff is the real deal!  No cheap tricks or gimmicks, you are literally working your butt off!!

How I feel - Tired, sore/tight, and cranky honestly...everyone beware!!  My legs are a lot more sore/tight than I thought they were.  I guess I am going to start stretching at night and 1st thing in the morning or I am going to be walking around like Franky!



Here I am after today's workout...if you can't tell, the smile is fake. lol!


Per my HRM my Average HR was 152 with a HIGH of 194...still having to take extra breaks.

My total work out time was 32.12 min and my HR was "in-zone" for only 7.18 min.

Calories burned today were 443kcal.

Tomorrow's workout
Cardio Recovery




Breakfast - Shakology with Almond Silk & Warm Lemon Water
Snack - Almonds & String Cheese
Lunch - Hummus & Stone-ground wheat crackers
Snack - Muscle Pharm Cookies & Cream Protein Shake with Almond Silk
Dinner - Crockpot Chicken Tacos with Spinach, Corn, Black Beans, Cheese, Natural sour cream, and Blue Chips
Snack - Oatmeal with Stevia and 2 scrambled eggs and 1 egg white with cheese

Still need to do better. I am not eating enough calories and since I am exclusively breastfeeding my supply could be in danger.  Basically I need to start eating 500 extra good calories everyday!!

Last night I managed to get in bed before midnight, but not by much...going to sleep tonight with the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment