Monday, December 28, 2009
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Our little man is getting so big! It seems like by the time I get around to posting one month it is time to post another. He is growing like a little weed and is really starting to get his own personality. It is so wonderful getting to see everything that he is doing from day to day.
At 4 months our little guy is...
- 13.5 lbs & 24 in.
- Has started waking up every 2 hours to eat at night...uggh!
- Feeds from both breasts per feeding for 10-30 minutes and eats every1-3 hours
- Smiles a lot and laughs out loud sometimes
- Likes to get tickled
- Likes to eat his hands and drool A LOT!
- Loves to stand up (with help)
- Kicks a lot and loves to stretch out after a long nap
- Wears 3-6 month and 6-9 month clothes depending on the brand
- Goes through about 10 diapers a day
- Holds his head up all of the time.
- Loves his bouncy seat and enjoys beating the heck out of the toys that are on it
- Likes to talk A LOT...doesn't make much sense but you can tell he is trying really hard.
- STILL hates tummy time...I don't think he will ever roll over
- Defiantly has the Newman temper
- Likes to be held all day long and doesn't let Mommy get anything done, though this is started to get better now that he has his baby gym.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
So Gabe went to meet Santa with 3 of his cousins; Caleb, Mikey, and Nathan. We had such a fabulous time. It was definitely a difficult task getting all 4 boys to look at the camera and smile at the same time, but it all turned out great. We spent the whole day going here and there with Auntie B, Uncle Tim, and Mrs. Jenny. We started out at the mall where we had their pictures taken then we went to see Daddy at work, then to I Jump for the bigger Boys to play. We had a blast and Gabe did great all day.
Friday, December 18, 2009
Our Sweet little elf getting ready for his 1st Christmas!