A few days ago Anne and I were discussing what I should bring to this fine event and she sent me a recipe for Green Bean Bundles. I had never heard of them, but they are SO easy to make and are honestly too delicious for words! Here is the recipe, I hope you enjoy them as much as we all did tonight!
Bacon Wrapped Green Bean Bundles
- 1 lbs Frozen Long Green Beans (you can use fresh if you like,but you will have to boil 1st)
- 1 12 oz pack of bacon
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1/4 brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
Ok....this is SO easy and FAST!
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut all bacon strips in half
- Wrap 6 - 7 green beans in each half piece of bacon and arrange in dish until you are out of bacon
- Melt butter in a bowl with brown sugar and soy sauce and give all bundles to give a good coating
- Sprinkle bundles with Garlic Powder and Fresh Ground Pepper
- Bake until bacon is crispy...about 30-40 minutes.
...and that's it! Let me know how you like it.