Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Gabe eats cereal for the 1st time!

So...Gabe went to his 4 month check up today and the Dr. told me that he is now big enough to start eating cereal and then after we see how he does with it we can start giving him veggies. We waited until Daddy got home so we could take a bunch of pictures (and we didn't want Dad to miss this). He really seemed to enjoy the rice cereal and he got the hang of the spoon pretty fast. I can't wait to see how he does tomorrow and if tonight was just luck.
















3 comments:

  1. So sweet! Does look like he likes it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His face in one cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alicia, Oh yea, he was all about it. I didn't think that he was going to like it or do that well.

    Amy, I know! There was one face that he does in one of the videos that I just about fell over when I saw it play back. I also like the last photo. It looks like he is giving me a good cussing. lol!

    ReplyDelete