Another month gone...I just can't believe that Gabe is 5 months old! It has all happened in a blink of an eye, but what a wonderful time I have been having. He is becoming a little person and is such a hand full. I fall in love with him a little more every day.
At 5 months our little guys is:
- 15.2 lbs & 25.5 in
- Sleeps almost all the way through the night
- Still breastfeeding...and we're both still loving it
- Loves green beans!!
- Is sooo ticklish
- Wants to sit up so bad he can't stand it
- Also wants to stand, but really enjoys being held so he can be up on his feet
- Wears 3-6 month and 6-9 month clothes depending on the brand
- Goes through at least 20 diapers a day...I might be exaggerating a bit
- Likes to talk A LOT...doesn't make much sense but you can tell he is trying really hard.
- Loves to play on the floor and ROLL OVER!!!
- Gets stuck on his tummy and gets really mad
- I know I have said it before, but he has got the Newman temper. He has started pitching little fits...see the picture below.