Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby Food Crazy!

I decided yesterday that I was going to prepare and freeze in ice trays a bunch of baby food so I would have it all ready and on hand. We went to the store today and got everything that we needed and I made puree of the below:

1 Butternut Squash
3 Sweet Potato
1 lb Green Beans
4 Pears
4 Apples
4 Bananas
1 Avocado (turns out it wasn't ripe, so I just threw it out)

Everything turned out great and Gabe had Green Beans and Pears tonight. He REALLY liked the Green Beans and liked the Pears, even though I thought it would have been the other way around since it was him 1st fruit and they are good a sweet.

I put too much liquid in the bananas so I have to get 1 or 2 more bananas tomorrow to thicken it up. I also need to get like 10 more ice trays because I only have 4 and that was no where near enough.

It was so much fun making everything and I can't wait to see how it freezes so hopefully I can pop them out easily and get them stored.

No comments:

Post a Comment