Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

What a fast and crazy year!

One year ago...today, Eric and I welcomed a wonderful little bundle of joy into our lives...I just can't believe that this is what we were doing this time last year.  This past year has been such a blur, but when we try to remember what it was like before you...we really can't.  Life has changed so much, but all for the better.  You are what I was waiting for my whole life and I love you with every ounce of my being.

Gabriel...let me take this opportunity to tell you how much of a little booger you are!  You are your daddy and me rolled into one and I wouldn't have it any other way.  You are into everything!  You are so fast, I can't even blink or you are gone!  You are so smart and you learn new things everyday...you just amaze me.

You have changed so much over the past year...From 5lbs 15oz & 19in long to 22lbs 12oz (haven't measured yet) and we have over 3,500 pictures and videos to prove it...yea...I checked!

From this...




To This...

Over this past year we have had bumps and bruises, scrapes and screaming matches, but you are a very happy and healthy little man who is very much loved.

At ONE year our big boy is...
  • Still Breastfeeding, but we are officially starting the weaning process :o(
  • Not walking yet, but is very close...He cruises a lot now
  • Eats EVERYTHING and is drinking 2% milk
  • Wears mostly 12 and 18 month clothes
  • Wears size 4 diapers
  • Still laughs at everything Mommy and Daddy do
  • Is into everything and nothing is safe!
  •  Seems to be going through a Daddy phase...you just must have Daddy if he is home
  • Sleeps with Mommy sometimes because Daddy is working nights...I know it's a bad habit, but it is the only way Mommy gets any sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment