Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Funny things that Gabe does...

Gabriel!  You are a nut, but I know I played a hand in it so I can't blame anyone but myself! :o)  You are so silly and do some funny things.  You have all of a sudden started getting down on your belly and then you proceed scoot backwards...not really sure where you got this from, but it looks like you are trying to be sneaky.  You laugh out loud when Mommy fake cries...I usually do this when you are getting fussy and it completely gets your mind off of what is upsetting you.  You think that it is just too funny when I bite (softly) on your fingers and toes.  Your obsession with doors and cabinets is something that I don't see subsiding anytime soon...not sure why you derive so much pleasure from playing with doors but it makes you happy so I am happy.

You are such a happy little thing...I just can't thank God enough for you.  I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment