Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

2 weeks and 2 days...

Gabe,

I am sitting here in bed thinking about this past year...this has been the most wonderful, crazy, beautiful, and blessed year of my life. I just can't believe that this time last year you were still in my belly.  Giving me all kinds of back pain I might add.  You are getting so big and I can hardly remember you being only 5 lbs and 15 oz. When I look at you I see your Daddy and it just makes me smile when you smile. You are such a happy little man...always laughing and smiling. It makes me feel like maybe I am doing something right. :o) You find everything funny and as far as I can tell you think that Mommy is just about the best toy in the world. Right now you are sleeping just in the other room...dreaming something wonderful I hope. I love you so much and I couldn't imagine my life without you. You are my greatest accomplishment and I am so proud of that and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment