Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cast your vote!

Yesterday I went to the OB for a Checkup/Ultrasound since I fell on Sunday.  They just wanted to make sure that everything was ok and still intact.

All is great with the baby, mommy is still sore and will be for a while but that is what I get for falling on my butt! :)

While I was getting my Ultrasound I asked if we could try to take a sneak peek at the sex of the baby.  We got a pretty good shot.  The Ultrasound tech, my Doctor, and my friend (who is a midwife) all said the same thing...so...I guess we don't have to wait until the 21st as originally planned.

We still have the appointment on the 21st to be 100% sure of the sex as well as do all the important measuring so we are waiting to make the announcement official until then.  Of course we have told friends and close family, but we don't want to tell everyone and then the Ultrasound be wrong.

So, with all of that being said, please cast your vote on my blog...

Boy or Girl???

The voting poll is on my home blog page on the top right side above my pregnancy ticker.

No comments:

Post a Comment