I can't believe it has been 6 months since we brought Gabriel into the world. Gabriel is such a joy and we have so much fun playing and learning everyday. He loves all of his toys and doesn't really have a favorite yet but anything that he can chew on is at the top of his list. ;)
At 6 months our little guys is:
- 16.2 lbs & 26 in.
- Goes to sleep at 8pm & sleeps until 4am (sometimes) & goes back to sleep until 6pm
- Eats all of his veggies & fruits...and he likes all of them. So far Sweet Potatoes and Mangoes are his favorite and he isn't wild about the meat.
- Still breastfeeding at least 6 times a day...though I feel like I am making less milk now.
- Is still super ticklish!!
- Still can't sit up by himself but wants to SO bad!
- Still loves to be up on his feet and I still think he is going to stand as soon as he can sit.
- Wears mostly 6-9 month clothing.
- Goes through at least 20 diapers a day...he pees so much and poo's at least once a day.
- Talking even more now (babbling that is).
- Doesn't roll over as much as he use to. I guess he figures he can do it so what is the point... :o)
- Still gets stuck on his tummy and freaks out. I think he just lets himself get upset to the point that he can't roll back over. Temper, Temper!
- Loves all of his toys, but doesn't have a favorite yet
- Loves TV time (Baby 1st TV) Harry the Bunny and Bloop and Loop are his favorite shows because he gets really excited when they come on. It is too cute!
- He gets so excited that his whole body goes stiff, then he sequels and flails his arms.
- He can finally touch the bottom of his baby Einstein without the help of a pillow and he likes to play in it even more.
- LOVES his Daddy and gets so excited when he gets home from work every night. He has Daddy time every night when Eric gets home and if we get side track Gabe starts screaming until Eric picks him up and loves on him.
There is so much more, but it would take all day to post. :o)