Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

3 years...

I can't believe that it has been 3 years since I lost my big brother. I still miss him everyday...even more so now when I look at my son and know that he will never know his uncle Jason. I know Jason would have been so close with Gabe and would have been involved in every aspect of his life. It hurts my heart to know that Gabe will never know what Jason's kids knew growing up...because he was the greatest Dad and would have been the greatest uncle ever.

Even though I miss Jason everyday I thank God that I was blessed 25 years with the best big brother anyone could ever ask for and I would trade anything for it.

We love you and miss you very much Jason. We will all be together again one day.

http://jasontnewman.memory-of.com/About.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment