Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, October 19, 2012

Third times the charm...yakety yak

Something new has been happening with this pregnancy...started about two weeks ago.  I can't seem to brush my teeth without getting gagged (that is putting it nicely).  No matter what time of day it is I brush once, I get gagged...then I have to brush again which I also get gagged...of course this means I need to brush yet again and I am usually good by the third time.  I am not enjoying this.

Has anyone else experienced this?  I read on line that it is pretty common and my Mom said she did when she was pregnant with me, but I never did with Gabe.  Wondering if it is a baby girl omen???

1 comment:

  1. I was gagging a LOT a few weeks ago. I've been lucky to have no vomiting with the nausea though!

    ReplyDelete