Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Officially the worst blogger...

Ok, it has been 2 months since my last blog, but there has been so much going on.  Gabe is getting so big and keeps me busy constantly!

Gabe loves to play and watch his favorite show Hopla in the mornings.  He drinks almost 2 gallons of milk a week and has decided to start being picky when it comes to food.  He really likes oatmeal, applesauce, and chicken nuggets but other than that I can't get him to eat any thing else.

In the T.M.I. department I finally got my period...1st one since I got pregnant with Gabe...that's right...almost 2 years without my special friend and I did not miss them at all.

We had a fun Halloween dressed up as Peter, Lois, and Stewie Griffen...Gabe was a perfect Stewie!  He is such a little booger and sometimes I really do feel like he is trying to kill me. LOL!

I got a new camera, yeah!...but I don't know how to use it yet. ;oP  I am super excited to learn how to use all the cool features, but  for now I am using Auto only.

I know there is more, but I am to tired to think and I need to get Gabe to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment