Our little man is 3 months old! Time is moving by much too quickly. I feel like if I blink I will miss everything. I am so thankful that I am able to stay home with him so I don't miss a single minute of his beautiful little life. He is the best thing in my life (my husband too of course) and I don't know how I ever lived without him.
At 3 months our little guy is...
- 12 lbs & 24 in.
- Sleeps around 9 hours a night (not in a row)
- Feeds from one breast per feeding for 10-30 minutes and eats every1-4 hours
- Smiles a lot and is getting closer to laughing out loud
- Likes to eat his hands
- Loves to stand up (with help)
- Kicks a lot and loves to stretch out after a long nap
- Wears 0-3 month and 3-6 month clothes depending on the brand
- Goes through about 10 diapers a day
- Holds his head up most of the time, but still bobbles like Ray Charles. He's got a big head!
- Loves his bouncy seat and enjoys beating the heck out of the toys that are on it
- Likes to talk...lots of ooo's and ahhh's
- Still hates tummy time...I don't think he will ever roll over
- Defiantly has the Newman temper
- Likes to be held all day long and doesn't let Mommy get anything done