Our little man is getting so big! It seems like by the time I get around to posting one month it is time to post another. He is growing like a little weed and is really starting to get his own personality. It is so wonderful getting to see everything that he is doing from day to day.
At 4 months our little guy is...
- 13.5 lbs & 24 in.
- Has started waking up every 2 hours to eat at night...uggh!
- Feeds from both breasts per feeding for 10-30 minutes and eats every1-3 hours
- Smiles a lot and laughs out loud sometimes
- Likes to get tickled
- Likes to eat his hands and drool A LOT!
- Loves to stand up (with help)
- Kicks a lot and loves to stretch out after a long nap
- Wears 3-6 month and 6-9 month clothes depending on the brand
- Goes through about 10 diapers a day
- Holds his head up all of the time.
- Loves his bouncy seat and enjoys beating the heck out of the toys that are on it
- Likes to talk A LOT...doesn't make much sense but you can tell he is trying really hard.
- STILL hates tummy time...I don't think he will ever roll over
- Defiantly has the Newman temper
- Likes to be held all day long and doesn't let Mommy get anything done, though this is started to get better now that he has his baby gym.