Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Day 6 - Insanity & Eating Clean

Today I really pushed myself with the Plyometric Cardio Circuit.  I stayed with the DVD and took less breaks than last time, but it was really tough!

I really got a great workout and could feel it all through my core and legs.  I still really suck and the jack-up's so I did as many as I could then went to regular push-up and then to girly push-ups.


How I feel - Worked, but really energized, however I can tell I am going to be stiff tomorrow.

Per my HRM my Average HR was 189 with a HIGH of 201...Like I said I relaly pushed myself and made myself keep going.

My total work out time was 48.12 min and my HR was "in-zone" for only 22.16 min...meaning it was STILL too high for most of it but I didn't take many extra breaks.

Calories burned today were 729kcal!!

Tomorrow's workout
REST DAY - I took my rest day on the 4th so I will be doing Cardio Recovery



Breakfast - Homemade Wheat Waffles
Warm Lemon Water
Coffee with Natural Bliss Creamer

Snack - Slept in, Late Breakfast

Lunch - Easy "crock pot" salsa chicken with corn, black beans, cheese, spinach, spring mix, natural sour cream, and blue chips

Snack - Chocolate Shakology with Almond Silk and ice
Banana

Dinner - Grilled Turkey dogs no bun, baked sweet potato and a few fries

Snack - Hummus & Crackers (needed calories)
(Treated myself to a little caffeine free coke, 1st in over a week)
Back to Nature CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!!!  Soooo yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment